Take advantage of our wide range of Export Services provided across our branches and enjoy a hassle-free way of conducting your international business.
We offer you pre-shipment finance in the form of Packing Credit to undertake the manufacture or packing of goods and execute export orders.
- Provision of packing credit in rupees and foreign currencies
- Assessment of export finance requirements on the basis of trading cycle
- Competitive interest rates
Export Bill Negotiation
- Negotiate Export Bills drawn under Letters of Credit (LC) for documents drawn under LC terms.
Export Bill Purchase & Discounting
- Discount/purchase bills not covered under Letters of Credit against the sanctioned credit limits.
Export Bill Collection Services
- Documentary bill collection services and credit the proceeds to your account via our overseas correspondent banks.
- Bank Guarantees in foreign currency on behalf of our exporters for approved purposes as defined under FEMA, subject to availability of credit limits.
Export LC Advising
- Our extensive correspondent banking relationships with leading banks across the world enable us to successfully provide you with prompt and secured LC advising. Additionally, most of our B category branches are equipped with SWIFT