We respect your privacy so much and we are committed to maintain the confidentiality of the personal information that you give us through this website. This Policy applies to all who visit our websites or use our online services.
This policy governs the way in which the Bank collects, uses, discloses, stores, secures and disposes of personal information and sensitive personal data or information. Sensitive personal data or information of a person means such personal information which consists of information relating to:
- Financial information such as Bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details
- Physical, physiological and mental health condition
- Sexual orientation
- Medical records & History
- Biometric Information
- Any detail relating to the above clauses as provided to body corporate for providing service
- Any of the information received under above clauses by body corporate for processing, stored or processed under lawful contract or otherwise. Provided that, any information that is freely available or accessible in public domain or furnished under the right to information act, 2005 or any other law for the time being in force shall not be regarded as sensitive personal data or information for the purposes of this policy.
Personal Information Security
The security of personal information about you is our priority. Only authorised staff will have access to your personal information. The employees with access to your information need it to do their jobs, and are required to strictly maintain your confidentiality. All employees are kept up-to-date on our security and privacy practices. In addition, we maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with applicable law, And we routinely test our systems and website to ensure that unauthorized access doesn't occur.
Use of SMS for Registration/Mobile App Activation/ Online Banking
The customer profile image is being captured for easy identification of mobile application authenticity. When you download or use the Dhanlaxmi Bank’s mobile application, information about the device identifiers, sign-in details, profile image and beneficiary upload image by user are stored securely. If you have any concern about any information that might be accessed from or stored the Bank, you may refrain from downloading the mobile application on your device.
We'll only collect information necessary to serve your financial needs to deliver better service to the customers, to protect against fraud and to fulfill legal requirements. We collect information from your deposit or loan applications, and any other information you provide to us in writing or through the Internet; or from your transactions and communications with us.
Privacy for Closed or Inactive account
To comply with laws or to conform to current business practices, we may amend this Policy from time to time and will place any such amendments on this website. This Policy is not intended to, nor does it, create any contractual rights between the Bank and the customer.
Please Click Here for Bank Policy